Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Must Goes: England and Austria!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello lovelies so it is Laylaa, and I know this is long overdue but here are my must goes to Austria and England. I also decided I will make this a series on must goes to different countries, and states, so stay tuned(btw my next post will be the losing a loved one post). So let us get started.

England:
Oxford Street/ Carnaby Street- These are must goes, and they are both located in London, and actually technically speaking Carnaby Street is on Oxford Street, and all you do is make a right turn on Oxford Street, Carnaby Street is a really cute, and quirky place to shop, they have David and Goliath, Liberty's, Monki, Mac Pro, Pixi, Benefit, and a lot more. Then Oxford Street well everyone knows it- it has Hollister, Gilly Hicks(which by the way have hot guys standing outside the door with no shirts on and your just like hubba hubba you know what I mean ladies), Mango, Zara, Topshop, Primark, New Look, Massimo Dutti, River Island, H&M, and so much more. This place is a shopoholics dream.

New Forest- If you like to be a bit more secluded from people then this is the place to go. Here your in touch with nature and it is beautiful. Also nearby is a park where you can see horses run wild, and it is just beautiful.

Bracknell-This is an obvious choice for me because my grandfather lives there, and I really like it. They have a cute park near by, and I absolutely love it. Also it isn't to far from Windsor which brings us to our next.

Windsor- Home to Windsor Castle, cute little parks, gorgeous architectural buildings, cute little shops, a really old school with dorms that remind of Hogwarts I wouldn't be surprised if they shot scenes for the movie here, a church behind the school, and a graveyard on school grounds that you don't even realize is one until you look down, also where the famous Prince William, and Prince Harry(who I have the biggest crush on, I am totally smitten by him, or as mom would say he is floating your boat, trying to be fresh with you, but Prince Harry is not being fresh with me sigh), and more.

Somerset- Basically if you want to drive seven miles to the nearest city Chard which by the way is so boring, then this is the place for you, and I love it because my nana has a cottage there which is gorgeous, and they have some beautiful horses there.

Taunton- Nice town near Somerset with nice shops, and is just really cute, and is only forty minutes away from Somerset.

Lego Land- Fun place for kids, and I remember when I was 6 always wanting to go there, now I'm 14 so I wanted to go to Thorpe Park, but nope didn't go.



Austria:
Vienna Nice tourist attraction, has nice shops, and if you like heat this is the place to go. I personally don't get the hype about it.

Sallingags or something like that- This place that I don't know the name of is in the mountains, and is gorgeous, we stayed in this little inn, and it was amazing the lady treated us like family, also if you drive down the mountain a bit there is a little town that holds festivals, and has amazing donna kabbabs, ans is so cute, and has flawless guys walking around(let me just say my eyes wandered around a lot on this trip).
P.S. In Austria they only speak German so if you plan on going there catch up on your German.
















XOX- Spontaneous Us.

No comments:

Post a Comment