Tuesday, August 28, 2012

When life gets tough

Hi lovelies it's Laylaa, and sorry we haven't posted in kind of a while, but school started, and we have been really busy. This is basically some resent struggles I have been though, and how life does get tough for all of us. As most of you know I ahve been dancing for years, and want to become a professional ballerina. But lately my turns have been horrible, and body has been shutting down on me. I have thought long, and hard, and I will continue dancing but I have to be careful. Sometimes the things you love the most end up hurtring you the most. I have also been having family problems. I have tried to hide for almost two years but the anger has come out. I just feel like they aren't there for me. When abuelo died I had to turn to a guy I only knew for six months, because my parents couldn't talk about it. The guy barely knew me, and cared more about me then my own family. The guy was the best no he is the best, I don't know where I would be without him, and I think him for that ( I have an entire blog post about losing a loved one, and here is a link: http://lafashionlife.blogspot.com/2012/08/losing-loved-one-and-how-to-deal.html) School also just started and I'm already lost oh joy. I already know this is going to be a hard year, I need to focus, on dancing and getting back my double turns, and I also need to be ready for when scouts come for summer intensives.
XOX- Spontaneous Us

No comments:

Post a Comment