Monday, July 30, 2012

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain Review




(rendezvous, sweetheart valentine)


(top to bottom- rendezvous, sweetheart valentine) 

Hey girls it's Ashley just wanted to write a quick review on the famous revlon balm stain's. These are amazing. First of all i absolutely love the packaging it's such a fun and different way to apply a lip color. Which I love because I am a bit lipstick obsessed. Also they are super easy to put on, they just sort of glide onto your lips and they don't dry them up as most stains do. Most of the time what I do to prevent the lipstick leaving a weird stain and making my lips look super dry and chapped I like to put a lip balm first. So both of these are super wearable. Rendezvous the orange one is actually my favorite from these two. Even though it's an orange and I normally don't wear that, this one is completely wearable and doesn't look crazy on your lips. Sweetheart Valentine is a beautiful sort of hot pink also very wearable. These are great spring and summer lipsticks and they defiantly last a vey long time.

Spontaneous Us <3



No comments:

Post a Comment