Saturday, July 7, 2012

Helping the Horses






Hello lovelies I just thought I would write about my day. I went to volunteer to help out a farm with horses and it was amazing. It was the first time I ever volunteered with horses, in fact I think it's the only time I have ever been this close to a horse. Unless you count the time when I was like 5 years old and didn't know what the heck I was doing. Nonetheless it was a fantastic experience. We braided the baby horses hair, cleaned out the stalls, and we even got to watch the horses run about for a while. I loved every minute of it and I strangely even liked the smell.(My mom didn't feel the say way lol) I would have loved to have taken some pictures but I forgot my camera at home but next time I will defiantly be putting some  up. I really encourage anyone who is interested in horses or has never worked with them before to try it out. It's such an amazing learning experience and I had so much fun doing it. I know this is a little different from what we usually do on this blog but this was just sooo much fun I just had to share it with all of you.

xoxo- spontaneous us <3

No comments:

Post a Comment