Saturday, June 30, 2012

Life update

Hello lovelies it's Laylaa the other writer on this blog sorry I have not been posting, and my co blogger has been instead. But I have been really busy packing for my trip to Europe, spending the day with Ashley(co blogger), visiting family, and life has just gotten in the way. I have been a bit sad this week. So me and my mum have been spending a lot of time together, and she has been a great support as always. Then when I was feeling like absolute rubbish this person that I would least expect to be at the place I was shows up, and I was just in shock and in complete misery. I stayed in my grandma's house and couldn't sleep because well I'll tell you in another blog post called losing a loved one so look out for that and I woke up many times in the night and at 8 was officially awake and my grandma made me falina and talked to me and made me feel better. And now I'm home telling you this. I would also like to say for about 3 weeks I will not be blogging but my co blogger will be, and the reason for this is because I will be in Europe, and me and my family will be staying with my grandparents, and they do not have any internet. But when I get back I will have many exciting posts about Europe, and the stuff I got, and places to visit, and the losing a loved one post up. So sorry that I was gone but life gets in the way. So live your life to the fullest.

 

  •                                                                                                                                                                   Sorry for making a more touchy post, but I feel like we all need to have these kind of post up once in a while.                                                                                                                                             XOX- Spontaneous Us

2 comments:

  1. LOVE those quotes! I do daily quotes on my blog.. if your interested in checking it out.. :)

    http://thelooneybuttdiaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. That is such a sweet comment. We checked out your blog, and I love it. So don't forget to follow.
      XOX- Spontaneous Us

      Delete