Sunday, July 22, 2012

I'm Back..... and a Bit Jetlagged

Hello lovelies it is Laylaa the other blogger, and I am back from my trip to Europe. It was amazing and I shopped a lot(oppsie:)). And you know what else is amazing Ashley, or as you guys know as the co blogger, but I know her as my best friend, buddy, lover(no homo), and as my sister. I am so glad to be back and can't wait to see her. Europe is beautiful, and I love it but I like my home, but if you have the chance goooooooooooooooo because it is an amazing opportunity. I am jetlagged so this may be a bit of a roll a coaster for you to read, but still I hope you like. So I'm going to watch tv, have a girls night alone, and sit back and relax, so enjoy some pics(from the internet to lazy to upload photos sorry).
   

XOX- Spontaneous Us

No comments:

Post a Comment